SSL Certificates Secure Website
SSL Certificates create SSL Certificates for your websites
Let customers know their private details are safe and secure.
Same SSL Certificate security as our competitors for up to 90% less.
Protect transactions and customer data today with low cost SSL Certificate.
• Compare prices, pay up to 90% less and get your certificate fast
• SSL Certificate protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
• Secure unlimited servers. Compare that to other SSL Certification Authorities that charge for licensing on each server.
• No technical difference between our SSL certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
• 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption keeping transactions safe
• Get Industry-best 24/7 service and support on your SSL Certificates
• Improve security with our client-side SSL authentication.
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate keeps you and your customer’s safe by protecting the information that's flowing to and from your website. It encrypts names, addresses, passwords, account and credit card numbers and more so hackers and other online criminals can't read information.
How does it work?
An SSL Certificate serves as an electronic safe passport. It establishes the website's authenticity and credibility and enables the browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted safe connection.
Credibility is established by checking the digital certificate, which includes:
• The Certificate holder's name individual or company
• The Certificate's serial number and expiration date
• A copy of the Certificate holder's public cryptographic key
• The digital signature of the Certificate issuing authority
• Extended SSL Certificates give the site visitor an additional visual cue, displaying the
Certificate holder's name against a distinctive green background in the visitor's browser.
How does my customer know my site is secure?
Once a visitor is on an SSL-protected page, the following visual indicators appear to show them that your site is secure and to give them the confidence to proceed:
• A "padlock" icon in the browser's status bar
• The https:// prefix in the URL
• The URL address bar turns to green (Extended Validation Certificates only).
• The Trusted "Verified and Secure" site seal
Why Choose a SMP INFO TECH SSL Certificate?
Create SSL Certificates
Fully validated up to 256-bit encryption
Valid up to 5 years (depending on certificate type)
99% browser recognition
24/7 customer support
Covers an unlimited number of servers
(other Certification Authorities charge for every server)
Please Note SSL Certificate Products Change from Time to Time So Please Check our Secure Store for the Latest Products
Web Site Security SSL Provider
An SSL Certificate keeps you and your customer’s safe by protecting the information that's flowing to and from your website. An SSL Certificate serves as an electronic safe passport. Create SSL Certificates for your customers protection.
Online Secure SSL Certificates - Safety for your Website
SMP INFO TECH . . Hanover Park Illinois 60133